Articles avec l'étiquette
Posts with tag
Migrate WordPress comments to Giscus
In this post about my migration process to Jekyll I explained the reasons that made me choose Giscus as commenting system. But unfortunately it does not come with a tool to migrate comments to GitHub. So I tried to make one.
Migrate WordPress to Jekyll
I had migrated this site LPRP.fr to WordPress in 2018 and I was very happy with it on many topics, but still, only 4 years after this migration I have decided to move to Jekyll.
Optimisation de WordPress avec Cloudflare
Outre le confort d’utilisation pour les visiteurs, optimiser un site lui donnera une meilleure visibilité et permettra de décharger votre serveur et votre bande passante.
WordPress plugin Language-Mix
I am using the great plugin language-mix for quite a while and having the same need described by the author the feature request “Group posts / show only the primary article“. Even if polylang pro has a feature to overcome this, I was not happy with buying the license for...
WordPress – Issue with latest Redirection update and SQLite Integration
I had some issue after upgrade the Redirection plugin to 4.0. Redirections were not working anymore and I was unable to add some (with ugly “something went wrong” and a 500 API error code). It turned out that was because an incompatibility of the database upgrade with the SQLite Integration...
Add a new social option in OceanWP (for Thingiverse)
If you want to add a new social option in the topbar of OceanWP, you may have seen the OceanWP documentation here. But it adds it at the end. You you wish to reorder the new social option, here is a little trick, by inserting the new option in the...
Offline extraction of a WordPress site
I want a offline browseable static version of my wordpress website to be able to put it on USB or upload to a backup static location. I searched some wordpress plugins to do that and wp2static seemed very promising. But it turned out disappointing (version 6.1) because of many flaws...
Migration vers WordPress !
Après plus de 15 ans de bons et loyaux services, mon ancien site web commençait à nécessiter un bon lifting. Par ailleurs étant un mix d’une solution maison sur php pour le coeur du site, sur lequel était greffé dokuwiki pour la section wiki, serendipity pour le blog, et gallery1...