Date of Birth: 17th March 1980
Place of Birth: Paris XVI
Enterprise Architect, Manager
|since 2017||Transversal Functional Architect at Renault Group|
|2015 – 2017||Enterprise Architect at Banque de France (French Central Bank)
- Responsible of the Entreprise Architecture Repository and set up of EA Framework (~3 people)
|2013 – 2015||Head of the IT Enterprise Architecture Office at French Department of Justice
- Management of 15-20 people working on Enterprise Architecture, Technical Architecture,
4 transversal applications (master data repository, authentication platform, publishing, exchange platform),
technical acceptance tests and code inspection (deputy before mid 2014)
- Managements of public markets (markets, commands, budgets)
|2011 – 2013||Head of IT Architects for ISP, Network and Enterprise activities at Bouygues Telecom
- Management of a team of 9 IT Architects in IS Governance Department
- An IT Architect specifies functional requirements and interfaces between systems
- Management of the portfolio of IT studies of domains ISP, Network and Enterprise
- Co-facilitator of IT training session; member of Experts’ Club of Bouygues Telecom
|2007 – 2010||Functional IT Architect at Bouygues Telecom in IS Governance Department
- Responsible for the IT architecture of Top Ten projects (ex: 3G+, Enterprise ISP)
- Lead workshops, studies and specifications with Marketing, Development and Network teams
- Advisor on the study processes for the rest of the team
|2003 – 2006||IT Specialist on the Customer and Billing Systems at Bouygues Telecom
- Set up a new activity of functionnal expertise on rate plans (3 people).
- Technical conception of cutting edge rate plans.
- Design of new tools and processus to design new rate plans faster.
|2002||Internship in Bouygues Travaux Publics
- analysis, conception and development of the evolution of a tunnel boring machine guiding software.
|2001||Internship in DareStep a division of Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
- development of dynamic web sites.
|2000||Internship in IBM (Basingstoke, UK)
- Installation of IBM WebSphere products
- Development of web-based applications
Secondary and further education
|1999 – 2002||Master of Engineering at Centrale Paris (French Grande Ecole)
specialisation Information Technology and Project Management
|1997 – 1999||Lycée Hoche, Versailles. Math Sup MPSI and Math Spé MP*
(Intensive preparation for competitive entrance examinations to scientific and engineering Grandes Ecoles)
|1997||Lycée Notre Dame du Grandchamp, Versailles : Baccalauréat (S series) Main subjects maths and physics.|
- English : Good (written and spoken) (TOEFL : 593, 7 weeks internship at IBM UK, frequent trips)
- Wide range of computer science skills, and ability to learn more quickly (Examples: C/C++, Java, Python, PHP, XML/XSL, PL/SQL, Shell, Asm 68k, Windows / Linux)
- Experienced in Enterprise Architecture (Business processes, SOA, Strategic Alignment)
- Strong business knowledge to better understand and challenge business requirements (CRM, Customer Care, Rating/Billing, Provisioning, Business Intelligence, Logistics, Partnerships)
- Good understanding of Telecommunication Networks (IP, GSM, 3G, IMS, xDSL, FTTH)
Development of free software (RPhoto, an image software; libxmldiff/xmlTreeNav, tools to compare xml files)
Member of the condominium corporation of a building of 170 apartments.
Travels (Japan, Iceland, Peru, Madagascar, French Guiana,…)